- 문장 coast
- an isleless coast
- , - , - as they were, the coast- them, and they , and ,and ,and , and into , or into .
- The of the is the (N. pygmæus) of the coast, which is the the , only 12 at the .
- But the of the the coast is a sympton of the of a .
- 문장 coasts
- Our will, , both the and coasts of , and we can either - , - , or both- as our and .
- For the , the of the has been by this — a and bracketlike coasts.
- just coasts through it doesn't a .
- [ …] [A]n U- warfarewas havocing the coasts, the and of a stricket was , the .
- 문장 coasted
- his , at the of the , and coasted in .
- 문장 coasting
- The , which were for coasting , were , undecked, the with of the , and the in the .
Examples of coasts in a Sentence