former 문장EN[ˈfɔɹmɚ] [ˈfɔːmə] [-ɔː(ɹ)mə(ɹ)]
- 문장 former
- , he , was “almost a country”, in of the “hidden scandals” that of the former Cahuza
- (1894): "...she her former , and to and her , of his . .Ronan's , by .
- It was only Yakubu into the , a by the former , that .
- It’s an with who crosslicense with and to a ,” Megantz, a former of for Dolby and the who with Zoltar in the .
- The on with former of the .
- Bruce's , Marjory, and his , were to be , the former in the of , the in Roxburghe .
- his former was for
- were on through an by Morison in the 53rd , the former from the of the - by .
- The the of a with in the and Piquionne on the , and it was from Keane's - that the former a at on 20 .
- 문장 formers
- Any is , but might to the these are and not SF. also no in the of and . of on the or of in and formers no in normocalciuric the hypercalciuric .
Examples of former in a Sentence